Wednesday, September 12, 2012

HOLLYWOOD HILLS, SUBURBAN THRILLS, AND DYING TRYING....

 

"then we'll turn it up and play a little faster"  - the academy is

The palm trees above are what I grew up looking at and I promised them I would be back, this time I mean it.....btw there are no fucking suburban thrills - just tawdry boring nothingness....

I know I quote all kinds of random song lyrics that mean nothing to anyone but me - well get ready for more if you plan on reading my blog - today's theme is best described by Panic at the Disco - "Things are shaping up to be pretty odd...."  

ugghhhh I just went through this hellish year, I look completely fucked up and feel even worse than that or who knows maybe vice versa?  Suffice to say it sucks, the last time though I got through an even more hellish time by hmmm masses of writing and shots of tequila...it turned out kinda golden but still breakable enough that it didnt last long at all - it was another of my "let's play pretend" phases that weren't quite as shimmering as I would have wished....

Well I have noticed a pattern when things get that bad something really odd or a combination of things happen to snap it out.....must be more of the creative writing I added in the hall of records, damn at this rate if I just write that down I make millions....LOL

The latest pretty odd happened in the way of a recent friend I made online - very muse person.   I don't know why but it made me click out of the what fresh hell is this mode.....Suddenly I am writing Susan's story again, planning my next multi media  masterpiece and most importantly working hard at not looking  and feeling so completely destroyed.  Personally I think it is because I wrote in people who were important in past lives, I don't know but I know everytime I meet one, they are always the ones that have some sort of cosmic connection that inspires me. 

 "How do you feel? That is the question
But I forget.. you don't expect an easy answer
When something like a soul becomes
Initialized and folded up like paper dolls and little notes
You can't expect a bit of hope
So while you're outside looking in
Describing what you see
Remember what you're staring at is me" - Stone Sour

So anyway thought I would tell whoever the hell is reading this and apparently I have no idea why anyone would but according to the stats they do - yeah well Susans back - maybe this time to stay....
s

No comments:

Post a Comment