Wednesday, August 12, 2009

FAMILY, CIRCLES AND WHAT MEANS THE MOST

Today I had a problem with my son whose girlfriend is trying to alienate him from me and the rest of his family. I have no idea how to handle this exactly, other than to tell me son how much he means to me and offer to help him. It seems though as if life comes full circle and there is something to this karma thing after all, I just spent 18 years with a man who I thought was wonderful when I was 20 only to find out that he not only badly abused and manipulated me but also alienated me from the rest of my family and life in general. Now it is happening to my son and I am powerless to stop it.

This isn't the first time I have dealt with the circles of karma or however this can be described. I suppose these circles are there for a reason, to teach us the lessons that need to be learned. The lesson I am learning now I suppose is nothing matters more than my family. Everything in life right now are just ornaments on the holiday tree, but my family is the tree. Okay so lesson learned, enough with the circles!

No comments:

Post a Comment