Monday, July 20, 2015

IDEAS FOR BUCKET LISTS...


Summer is the perfect time for day dreaming so why not start listing those daydreams so that you can one day make them a reality? Here are my ideas for my personal bucket list -

  1. Go Ghost Hunting with a paranormal team
  2. Visit Disneyland Florida, Universal Studios and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  3. Buy a house
  4. Have high tea in London
  5. Sit on the steps of Versailles and kiss under the eiffel tower in France
  6. Have lunch at a trattoria in Italy
  7. Go camping with my family and make smores and hotdogs around the campfire
  8. Plant vegetable & herb garden in my own garden in my own house
  9. See the Nutcracker ballet
  10. Learn digital art
  11. Go on a vintage shopping road trip
  12. Attend a pottery workshop and make a teapot
  13. Have a personal library reading room
  14. Make a gingerbread house from scratch
  15. Slow dance under the stars
  16. See a Shakespeare play
  17. Ride on an elephant
  18. Attend a Masquerade Ball
  19. Go on a cruise in Greece
  20. Have a romantic picnic on a beach around sunset
  21. Wear a lei in Hawaii
  22. Finish my book and get it published
  23. Do a foraging course
  24. Plant a tree in memory of my dad
  25. Relax in a hot tub under the stars
  26. Go to a pick your own farm with my family and ride a hayride
  27. See the Northern Lights
  28. Achieve my ideal weight
  29. Stay at the Grand Lido in Jamaica and go snorkeling
  30. Fly first class
  31. Go on a Disney cruise
  32. Sleep in a castle


1 comment:

  1. #1 I've always been fascinated with haunted houses. (Google Sauer Castle) Touring a haunted house I'd definitely on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete