Monday, August 27, 2012

REVENGE, LIFE, PRETEND LOVE, THE DIARY OF SUSAN

just watch my wildest dreams come true, not one of them involving you.........

How much time is spent in revenge?  Revenge can drive you on, make you want it more just to show them.  Revenge can eat you alive, make you cross bridges as well as burning them behind you while you run......

Susan is just that type of girl, the ultimate bridge crosser, flames licking her heels as she runs and watches not only the bridge but the entire city burn in her wake.  If she could possibly stop playing pretend for more than a few minutes and figure out what is real even though it all feels like matrix, she might have a chance.  Instead though she just makes a run for it while h er brick walls close in.....

From the time I was young I had a habit of playing pretend.  It was writing plays, making up characters, and pretending my life was perfection amongst the flames that were actually all around me and closing in quickly.  Pretend love has been a huge theme, sometimes I think it is because I don't think anyone can touch me, sometimes I think it is because I don't think I have the capacity for anyone to touch me.  Mostly I think it is because everyone lies at least lies to me, lies to me all the time and always with a personal agenda in mind. 

All I have left are the small glimpses of my last life.  Sitting at a dressing table, glaring into the mirror at the man standing behind me, he looks like Billy Zane dressed in formal clothes of the 20s, he was the one man I loved and hated all at the same time, my one soul mate I have spent this lifetime looking for.  Everything and anything else is just a bridge with flames......
s



No comments:

Post a Comment