Monday, April 30, 2012

IN LOVE WITH REVENGE


I am in love with Revenge.  That is ABC's new show revenge although their is something to be said for the other kind too.....
What I am really loving though is Emily's beach house, it is so so so summer coastal watery feeling, I could definitely live there.  What I have to figure out now is how to mix in that feeling with the earth tones I have in my real life, it should work - it would be the whole sand and surf thing, so working on accessories and things now.  I have one really cool victorian looking silver dish I piled high with little seashells and a large wooden bowl I have some decorative globes and shells in.  My kitchen is going to be next for the watery feeling - I already have some blue in it, now I just have to devise how to make it feel hmmmm well open and casual and like Emily's kitchen....

No comments:

Post a Comment