Thursday, October 27, 2011

BUTTERFLIES AND SIGNIFICANT DAYS



Those who know me know I have a lot of theories, okay some would call them crackpot theories but hey those are just the haters with no imagination LOL. Exactly 4 years ago today my now fiance asked me to marry him. This day also marks the day of my exhusband's birthday, the epic relationship that caused obsession and disturbance and stole my young years away....

Four years ago I had a nervous breakdown due to the stress of that "epic" relationship and I became obsessed with butterflies and the site of them are still calming to this day. I have decorated my home and life with symbols of the butterfly. To me I think they symbolized the change that needed to come about to instill some semblance of a life before it was too late for me.

Today as I was walking outside directly in front of my path was the biggest, most brilliant monarch butterfly just quietly waiting there as if it were waiting for me. Coincidence? I think not.....Today 4 years ago was when my life changed....

No comments:

Post a Comment