Wednesday, January 7, 2015

MINIMALISM - THE BEGINNING



I am naming this year as the year to let go........

Literally everything is going to be sold and I am letting go as soon as possible of this vast wasteland of a life here in Wisconsin and relocating to Sacramento, CA.  I have just had enough of everything here and am ready to move on.

First point of order on the journey - getting rid of "stuff".  I wont bore you with the big talk of how stuff weighs you down etc etc.  Instead I plan to tackle one area of "stuff" hopefully each week and get rid of it and let you know my mindset, what I did with the stuff and other helpful information that will hopefully have an impact of your life as well.

Here we go.....watch for upcoming posts with Minimalism in the title....


No comments:

Post a Comment