Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A PERMANENT NEST...

I somehow came to the realization that after spending my life traveling and moving nonstop it is time before I die to obtain a permanent nest.  I of course have the picture in my mind of the perfect home that is at one with nature, light filled and magical with fairytalesque objects and artwork inside.  But of course life doesn't always work out quite that way, so I would be happy with a  small condo if I could call it my own.  Anyway my quest for a perfect nest is what the next set of postings in this blog is dedicated to.  I will be approaching all details, great and small as I take them on and recording all the fun and hysteria here....

The dream home that I am attaching to my vision board is the Hoke House.  It is the house they used in the first Twilight movie to portray the Cullen home.  What attracted me to this home is the use of floor to ceiling windows surrounded by trees everywhere and as well as the house being filled with lots of artwork, books and candles, my favorite things that to me make a house a home.




Anyway, my plan is to obtain my real estate license all the while keeping my day job to pay the normal expenses of life.  My commissions from real estate would all go to making my dream of a permanent nest a reality.  While I am doing so I am starting small projects all geared toward my ultimate vision of the perfect permanent nest.  Wish me luck and journey with me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment