Wednesday, November 28, 2012

SNOW COVERED BRANCHES AND CANDY CANE PIZZAS

Okay its beginning to look a like like Christmas or so the song goes - at least at my office anyway.  They go all out with fresh trees and poinsettias everywhere - kinda nice but it makes me feel very non-Martha when I get home and don't have the house decked out yet.  This year I want to do my tree with frosted branches tucked in and a snowy looking garland.  (Saw it on a rerun of the Nate show - very cool).  Now to just figure out where I can find branches without anyone kicking me out of their yard LOL....

Anyway change of subject as most of my posts go - I saw these too cute Christmas pizzas on another blog today and just had to stick them on mine so I remembered how they looked - perfect idea for our Christmas eve appetizers this year - I love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment