Saturday, May 22, 2010

LOVE & THYME

TIME WONT GIVE ME TIME AND TIME MAKES LOVERS FEEL LIKE THEY GOT SOMETHING REAL, BUT YOU AND ME, WE KNOW THEY GOT NOTHING BUT TIME.....

This summer I am in love. Nothing's changed but something in my heart has deepened and become so real. I love love love him and want to be near him all the time, just laying my head on his chest, holding hands or watching tv together. Sigh, he is gone though, he has to drive cross country now in his truck and I have to be the understanding one and let him do what he loves just like he lets me do what I love. I hate that we are apart, when I finally fall in love I only get to see him 4 days a month?!!! Somehow that fits the way my life goes...sigh....

But keeping busy this start of summer weekend, I planted 4 container gardening pots today :) The largest one is herbs, so far I have something called international basil, oregano, chives and rosemary started in my herb pot. The second pot is all different tomato plants, large ones, small ones, yellow ones and orange ones. I planted a cayenne pepper right in the middle so this is my salsa pot. Next up is a smaller pot that has strawberries in it, the plants are so pretty pretty pretty, they have tiny strawberries and little white flowers. The last pot I planted today is called my salad pot, it has romaine lettuce and beefsteak tomatoes in it. Now it just needs oil and vinegar :)

Next weekend I am doing more pots, I have to get some more herbs like dill and oh yes definitely thyme - I never have enough thyme....time for my love or thyme for my garden.

My plans this summer include making champagne jelly, yes it is jelly made of champagne what better for a lost girl then that? I am also making little witchy bags of herbs, stuffing them with magic, lavendar seeds and dried herb pieces. Plus I am making some magical blends of herbs by potting them into vinegars, olive oils and maybe some vodka...yummm

Herbs I need to get for next weekend - thyme, dill, lemon basil, cinnamon basil, fresh mint, italian parsley, and lavendar. I am also going to pot some more types of lettuce enough for lots of salads!

Now on to cleaning, have to get the sage out and cleanse the house not to mention the lemon furniture polish and the steam mop and all that fun stuff. At least when my love comes home, it will be really really nice - the perfect home. sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment